Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hello, Spring!

It's officially spring!!   Our pool is open, although with the rain and snow last weekend, I don't think it's seen much action.
Life has been pretty quiet for us lately, which has been kind of nice, and kind of strange at the same time! I've been training for the Air Memorial 10k, which is in 3 weeks.  I'm studying to get my real estate license.  And, I think I'm reading more than I have in the last several years combined!
I updated our wreath for our door- which I think turned out pretty cute! It took me about 20 tries to get that stupid burlap bow looking right!
 
This last weekend we went over to Paul and Lesley's house to celebrate her graduating from grad school! Her mom made the prettiest carrot cake I've ever seen- freshly shaved white chocolate curls adorned the top.  I'm thankful for our friends and being able to celebrate accomplishments with them!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY For spring!! ..bring on summer! I can't wait for pool weather.
way to go on training for the 10k... you're going to rock it!
i LoVE your wreath! you did such a good job.