Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Turn it up!

Life has been pretty crazy lately.  But, it never fails that when i hear certain songs on the radio, I have to crank it up, sing along, and maybe even do a little shoulder shaking.  Here are my favorite put me in a good mood songs...
I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas
That's Not My Name- The Ting Tings
Use Somebody- Kings of Leon
Sometime Around Midnight- Airborne Toxic Event
Don't Trust Me- 3 Oh 3
Man Eater- Nelly Fertado
Untouched- The Veronicas

Do you have any good mood songs I need to know about??

3 comments:

Melissa said...

OHH!! Like the post..
you gave me some songs that I need to check out.
I have another good mood song for you: Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield. Have you heard this one? Always puts me in a good mood.

Shi Town said...

Shake it, sha sha sha shake it. Shake it like a polaroid picture!

That always makes me shake it just a tad.

Desiree Jewell said...

If you steal my sunshine by LEN! The most fabulous summer song EVER! :)